Cannabis Infused Honey BBQ Sauce (Almost sugar free!)
You Will Need:
- crock pot or stock pot on stove top is okay
- ⅓ ounce of cannabis, finely ground
- 3 tablespoons green onion chopped
- 1 lime juiced
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- ¾ tomato paste
- 2 tablespoon fresh garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons swerve sugar substitute
- ½ tablespoons chili powder
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup water
- Combine vegetable oil, cannabis, green onion, lime juice and water in crock pot or in stock pot on stove. Cook on low for 2 hours.
- Add apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, tomato paste, garlic, swerve sugar substitute, chili powder, cayenne pepper, and honey. Mix well. Cook on low for another hour. Stir occasionally.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.