This is one of the many keto-friendly cannabis-infused recipes that are a twist on classic. The key to this recipe is to let them cool after taking them out of the oven. The erythritol bakes differently than other sweeteners, making the product a bit jiggly when first taken out of the oven. Give them an hour, and you’ll be good to go to try these delightfully gooey brownies.
- 1 cup Macadamia Nuts
- ¼ tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- 3 ounces 100% Dark Chocolate Chopped
- 2 tbsp Erythritol
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Stevia
- 4 tbsp Cannabis-Infused Coconut Oil
- 100 mg Organic CBD Oil
- In a food processor pulse macadamia nuts, salt and baking soda until the texture of gravel.
- Pulse in chocolate, CBD oil and cannabis coconut oil until smooth.
- Pulse in erythritol, eggs and stevia.
- Transfer mixture to a greased 8 x 8-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 22-27 minutes, the batter will set up when cooled.
- Cool 1 hour.